No one under 18 is allowed to contact Ronald Rodrigo. All client contact with Ronald Rodrigo is strictly confidential.*
1. Purpose. The purpose of this agreement is to cover the relationship that will be established between Ronald Rodrigo LLC and/or Real Spells by Phone and/or realspellsbyphone.com and/or the employees or associates thereof and the client.
2. Consultation. The services that will be provided under this agreement will range from spells, psychic arts, crystal gazing, potions, talismans, lucky charms, magnetized items or substances, realm of pure belief of a religious or spiritual nature or other practices. The client understands that services rendered are not done under the supervision of a physician nor are the services performed considered scientific. Services performed are based on the direction of the client. The services are not provided by a licensed health professional. In no event does the consultant make any promises or representation with respect to the consultation services, including but not limited to any promise as to the outcome or content of the consultation services, and the client does not and will not rely on any such promise or representation.
3. Additional Clause. During the course of the consultation provided for herein, the consultant may request that the client be given or charged a fee for certain articles described as metaphysical, crystals/amulets and/or any other articles the consultant deems necessary. The purpose of the articles is an integral part of the consultation, and the client understands that there may be no direct relationship between the amount of the charge or fee and the pecuniary value of the articles considered apart from the consultation. If the client chooses to comply with the request it is of the client's own free will. Any such charge or fee will, upon receipt by the consultant, irrevocably become the property of the consultant and will not be refunded except in the consultant's complete discretion.
4. Term. This Agreement shall terminate and the obligations of Parties shall be deemed completed on the happening of both the following events: (a) once all sessions agreed upon have been completed; and (b) termination of the services agreed upon.
5. Release of Liability. The client covenants and agrees that the release set forth herein extends to any and all claims of any kind or nature, civil or criminal, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, release of the agents, representatives, employees, successors, assigns, heirs, and administrators, and the client hereby expressly waives all rights under section 1542 of the Civil Code of the State of California.
6. Arbitration Clause. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The place of arbitration shall be Los Angeles and California law shall apply. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
7. * Third Party Consent. The client agrees to allow the consultant to share information that has been collected during the session in order to get advice or assistance for the client with issues known or unknown. The consultant and the client agrees to not share statistical information with the third party and agrees to keep the client identity confidential.
8. Attorney's Fees. The Parties agree that any dispute, claim, controversy, or lawsuit concerning this Agreement or the termination of this Agreement, or any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to any interpretation, construction, performance or breach of the Agreement, shall be paid by the non-prevailing party.
9. Governing Law; Consent to Personal Jurisdiction. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the state of California without regard for conflicts of laws principles. Each joint venture hereby expressly consents to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the state of California, County of Los Angeles, for any lawsuit filed there against any party to this Agreement by any other party to this Agreement concerning the services rendered or any matter arising from or relating to this Agreement.
10. Entire Agreement. This is the entire Agreement between the Parties. It replaces and supersedes any and all oral agreements between Parties, as well as any prior writings.
11. Severability. If any Court determines that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, any invalidity or unenforceability will affect only that provision and will not make any other provision of this Agreement invalid or unenforceable and such provision shall be modified, amended or limited only to the extent necessary to render it valid and enforceable.